Why don’t you have a coach?
Top executives at the world’s most prominent companies have professional coaches. Why don’t YOU have a coach?
- Wouldn’t it be nice to have someone fully committed to listening to you regularly?
- Wouldn’t it be nice to have someone fully invested in helping you be the best you YOU can be?
- Wouldn’t it be nice to have someone fully support you and push you further than you thought you could go, so that you can achieve your dreams?
Well…a coach is that someone.
What exactly is coaching?
The International Coaching Federation defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain and complex environment.
Coaches honor the client as the expert in his or her life and work and believe every client is creative, resourceful, and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
This process helps clients dramatically improve their outlook on work and life, while improving their leadership skills and unlocking their potential.
What Coaching is NOT!
Coaching is not therapy, mentoring, training, or consulting.
For more information about how therapy, mentoring, training, and consulting are different from coaching, see the Coaching FAQs on the International Coaching Federation website.
Maurice L. Rabb Coaching
I coach individuals and teams to help them define and reach their desired dreams and goals.
Some of the areas where I have helped individuals include:
- creating and implementing a personalized career plan
- creating and implementing personalized learning & development plans
- improving time management skills
- improving intercultural competence
- understanding cultural intelligence and its impact on performing business and legal work
- improving ability to manage teams more effectively and efficiently, especially multicultural teams
- improving oral and written communication skills in English
- improving ability to provide clear and timely feedback to colleagues and to clients
- developing and communicating a personal brand
- utilizing technology more effectively
- utilizing a competency-based learning & development framework
Here is what some of my clients say about my coaching:
“It’s very easy for new business owners to get lost (in terms of management of tasks, schedule, and account or even mentally) if he/she is experiencing the business flow for their first time. Maurice never stops checking in and make sure how the business goes and if everything is fine. Whenever I have an issue, Maurice schedules a meeting straight away and cure the issues with me before it gets bigger.” – Japanese Female, Solo Business Owner
“Like a great trainer in a gym, Maurice takes you thru the mental exercises that are going to get you the gains you are looking for; week after week I look forward to seeing how much I can grow!” – Male, Aspiring Social Entrepreneur
Why don’t you give coaching a try?
If you have the desire to improve your outlook on your work and your life, I invite you to give coaching a try. If you would like to learn more about my coaching, please contact me to arrange a discovery session.
Please note that I work best with clients who come with the following mindsets and characteristics or have a strong desire to develop them:
- Constant Learner
- Loves Challenges